New Fence Fabric Ground Clamps from Burndy!
Easily attached to the wire mesh of a chain link fence (acceptable on barbed wire too), our newest addition to The Grounding Superstore™ makes fence grounding a breeze! The unique design allows the clamp to form a connection at virtually any angle. Five different sizes cover from #8 conductor up to 2/0. Installed using a standard torque wrench, these clamps are perfect for electrical or substation contractors looking for an easy and effective way to ground their fences.
- Clamp can form connections at virtually any angle.
- Tin plated copper clamp includes stainless steel hardware.
- For use with most metallic surfaces including galvanized steel.
- Conductor maintains path to ground while connected to object that is parallel, perpendicular or any degree in between.
New from Burndy! Roto-Lug Electrical Connectors!
ROTO-LUG™ connectors have the built-in Turning Point rotational feature that allows up to 219º positioning in all directions: front-and-back and side-to-side. The built-in rotation feature significantly reduces installation time and the amount of conductor needed as it allows the installer to bring the connector to the conductor by quickly adjusting the angle of the connector to accommodate the conductor. ROTO-LUG™ connectors are range taking and accommodate both copper and aluminum conductors. ROTO-LUG™ connectors are cULus Listed for wire terminations.
- Rotation feature allows for positioning 219º in all directions: front-and-back or side-to-side.
- Reduces installation time and amount of conductor required.
- Enhances both safety and performance as the conductor will not need to be bend beyond recommended radius code set by UL, reducing heat and stress issues associated with improper installations.
- Easy access to installation set screws (5/8” hex head)reduces installation time and the need for special tools.
- ROTO-LUG™ connectors are available in both single and dual lug configurations.
Introducing The KAX LED Family from Lithonia!
The KAX LED Family from Lithonia Lighting was designed with you in mind. Feature-rich luminaires with a modern design aesthetic and the latest in LED technology will quickly make this your go-to lighting solution for small parking lots. Combine all of this with a competitive price, and we know that you’ll quickly find value in the KAX LED Family.
New Square Wafer LED from Lithonia!
The innovative, slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling. With its narrow design, the Wafer can be installed in applications with only 2" plenum clearance. The LED Wafer downlight and remote driver are wet location approved, making them ideal for a breadth of both indoor and outdoor residential, hospitality, commercial and multifamily applications.
- Available in 2700K (square only), 3000K and 4000K color temperatures.
- Edge-lit LED technology provides even illumination.
- IC rated – safe to install in direct contact with insulation.
- No housing needed.
Introducing the new OFL LED Floodlights from Lithonia!
The OFL LED floodlights from Lithonia Lighting deliver the best value in lighting, from a brand you can trust. Superior performance and robust design make this product suitable for any general purpose floodlighting application.
- Available in 4000K or 5000K CCT.
- Knuckle, yoke or slipfitter mounting options available.
- Input watts from 23W–183W.
- Lumen packages from 2,000–15,000 lumens.
New EPANL Series from Lithonia!
The EPANL is a visually stunning, low profile, easy to install luminaire. The fully luminous lens provides a glare free solution creating a very comfortable environment. Add in standard 0-10V dimming and you can create the right amount of light for the space or task. With a depth of only two inches, restricted plenum space is no longer a concern. The EPANL luminaire is easy to install with great features making it ideal for many different applications.
- 0-10V driver with 10% dimming.
- MVOLT 120-277V standard.
- Long-life LEDs maintain 70% of their lumen output at 60,000 hours.
- 3400L - 2' X 2'
- 4000L - 1' X 4' and 2' x 4'
Surge-Trap STXR Series from Mersen!
The most popular range in the STX series offering, the Surge-Trap® Type 1 STXR meets requirements for UL1449 4th Edition and is ideal for the replacement of obsolete surge arrestors. The STXR Series SPDs feature TPMOV ® technology inside, making them the safest product available. With a small, compact design and line or load installation flexibility, the STXR series is the perfect fit for branch panel and/or individual equipment protection.
- LED status indicator (ON = Good, OFF = Replace).
- Fits 3/4" knockouts with 3' leads for easy installation.
- Optional mounting bracket for surface mount applications.
- Designed with the industry leading Mersen TPMOV ® Technology.
- NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor or indoor use.
New from Western Tube!
Designer Series™Color EMT by Western Tube & Conduit Corporation is is available in standard Silver and 8 other colors to provide easy identification of special distribution circuits,
with Designer Series™Color EMT you can separately identify circuits that carry Power, Fire, Data Comm, Fiber Optic, Low Voltage or any other special circuits without applying tape or paint on the job site.
- Trade Sizes 1/2 – 4” and 10’ or 20’ lengths.
- Silver, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Black, White, Yellow and Purple.
Conduit Kits, both Set Screw and Compression, are pre-assembled lengths of EMT with a coupling attached, and are therefore similar to RMC and IMC in consuming lower labor time during assembly. Conduit Kits provide a labor-saving and time-saving alternative when assembling long runs of EMT on-site. Unlike other integrated coupling products, our steel set-screw and compression coupling Conduit Kits come with the distinct advantage that they allow you to take apart the leftover pieces and re-use them as needed. You get both savings and flexibility with every kit.
- Easy to bend – perfect bends and offsets can be made quickly with lightweight, easy to handle Conduit Kits.
- Easy, trouble free wire pulling – a special baked-on coating is applied to the inside surface of Conduit Kits in order to reduce friction, and provides extra ease in wire installation.
Available in trade Sizes 2”, 2 1/2”, 3” and 4” in 10’ or 20’ lengths.
New Patriot In-Line from Burndy!
PATRIOT® IN-LINE® 6-Ton, Scissor Action. Hydraulic Self-Contained, 18V Lithium-Ion
- New lightweight, compact and ergonomic design.
- Interchangeable scissor action crimping and cutting jaws.
- Safety trigger lock and locking jaw tabs.
- LED Worklight.
- 3.0Ah and 5.0Ah versions available.
- Includes 2 batteries, charger, tool bag, and tool lanyard.
8-inch Spacers from Prime Conduit!
Prime Conduit’s Hi-Impact Utility Duct Spacers utilizes a proven two-piece design specifically engineered to
support duct arrays within trenching prior to encasement. These sturdy, versatile and light-weight spacers
will not shift under the weight of your workmen and stay firmly in place during fill.
- Resistant to Extreme Temperature Fluctuations.
- Constructed of High Impact Polymers.
- Snap-Loc Design for Fast Field Assembly.
- Virtually Indestructible Proven Design.
- No Banding Required.
New! STLBT series from Mersen!
STLBT23 is the series of robust 10-20 kV combined Type 2+3/Class II+III devices for discharging voltage surges while providing a very fine voltage protection level, in accordance with EN/IEC 61643. Suitable for protection of LED outdoor luminaires (street-light).
- Miniature size and easy to install.
- Hardwired, in-line format.
- Combined voltage pulse (1.2/50μs): 10 kV, 20 kV (Uoc).
- Maximum discharge current (8/20μs): 10 kA, 20 kA.
- Nominal discharge current (8/20μs): 5 kA, 10 kA.
New from Mersen! The Surge-Trap® pluggable series!
Surge-Trap® Pluggable Surge Protective Device (SPD) is a no-fuse, failsafe surge suppressor featuring Mersen’s patented TPMOV® technology inside. UL 1449 4th Edition approved, it is DIN-rail mountable featuring a fail-safe self-protected design, visual indicator, and a small footprint. The Surge-Trap Pluggable SPD has a high short circuit rating and a thermally protected MOV, which eliminates the need for additional overcurrent protection devices.
- Easy installation or retrofit.
- Fail-safe, self-protected design.
- DIN-rail mountable.
- No additional overcurrent protection devices required.
- Remote indicator.
New from NSI!
Control housing is weather-resistant molded Lexan® with ultrasonically welded seams. MODEL 3000: Flush mounting through .6875” hole in post lantern or lighting fixture, 3⁄8” NPT, stem 3⁄4” long. Gasket and nut supplied. MODEL 3010: flush mounting into standard, raintight junction box. Includes aluminum plate and gasket to fit FS type outdoor junction box.
New from Lithonia: DMW2 LED!
Built for every application. Right out of the box, the DMW2 LED is ready for a variety of applications including transit stations, foodprocessing plants, awnings, canopies, loading docks, car washes, stairwells, parking garages and more!
- 2,000, 3,000 and 4,000 lumen packages at 80 CRI.
Replaces 3 – 32W T8 or 2 – 54W T5HO lamps.
Suitable for -4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C) ambient environments; 4000LM rated for -40°F (-40°C).
Ceiling, wall, pendant, suspended or junction-box mounting options.
IP65, IP66, 1500 PSI hosedown.
Integral emergency battery pack.
The Reel Payoff!
The industry's only self-spinning wooden reel, no jack-stand needed! The Reel Payoff from Encore, allows you to pull directly from the reel. Save time on labor, pull time, clean up and setup time!
Lighter, Straighter, Faster. It's Just That Simple.
Unique coil pattern allows for a tangle-free and memory-free pull, retaining weight distribution and improving balance. PullPros fit together for a solid, steady pull. Protect your investment; Shrink-wrapped inner coil allows wire to be pulled with or without the case.
The Reel Deal!
Minimize your pull time and maximize your profits by adding color-coded pulling heads from Encore Wire. Reduce your setup time and pull your wire with ease. Save 65% on pull time, 81% on clean-up time, 70% labor time.
Looks To Kill. A Price That Doesn’t.
The BLT Series offers a clean design, shallow fixture-depth for easy installation, plug-n-play or wireless control options and the reliability of a brand you trust—all at an attractive price.
Split Duct from Prime!
Prime Conduit Split Duct is the fast and easy way to repair broken ductwork without the costly cutting and resplicing of your conductors. Our unique tongue-and-groove design leads the industry in providing a strong, rigid solution for duct repair situations.
WEATHERFLO with fan type 3R from Hoffman!
WEATHERFLO Enclosures feature a forced-air ventilation system for cooling drives or other high-heat producing equipment in outdoor applications.
• White polyester powder finish with low solar absorption
• Integrated solar shield top and intake cover
• Gasket and filter
• Adjustable thermostat (70-140 F)
• Active cooling ventilation system with factory-installed fan and filter (115 VAC)
• Terminal power connection for fan
• Easily accessible and washable metal filter
• Top front hood exhaust and door
• Lift-off hinged door
• Quarter-turn latch
• External mounting brackets
• Collar studs provided to mount the optional panel
• Grounding provision on door and body
• Gasketed door
New from Hoffman!
Use this enclosure in commercial and industrial applications that require a junction box or pull box in a corrosive environment.
• Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
• Oil-resistant gasket and adhesive
• C aptivated stainless steel cover screw threaded into sealed walls
• N o holes or knockouts
New Screw-cover Pull Box Extender from Hoffman
The Pull Box Extender, or “Step-Up”, product is designed to be used in commercial and general industrial applications that previously required a custom-sized pull box, or to create additional wiring space for existing pull box installations.
• Unique keyhole screw slots for easy installation
• Plated steel screws included to mount to pull box
• Compatible with Type 1 Pull Box accessories
• Maintains grounding between main enclosure and extender
See what's new from NSI!
- •POLARIS BLACK
Polaris™ in original black. The centerpiece of NSi’s incredible product offering, Polaris Black is the insulated connector that every other connector imitates. Its introduction marked the beginning of a new age, providing the fastest, safest, most economical, professional connection possible. For use in dry location applications.
- •POLARIS GREY
Perfect for motors. Polaris Grey™ provides the unique ability to tap or splice fine stranded, flexible, and ultra-flexible copper cable whenever maintenance or repair is required. With an integral sleeve that protects fine strands and reduces stress on the conductor, you can connect, disconnect, and reconnect with ease. For use in dry location applications.
- •POLARIS EDGE
Manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Polaris EDGE connector provides premium electrical and mechanical performance. The Polaris™ EDGE is encapsulated in EPDM rubber with a nominal thickness of 125 mils., abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant. Radial tipped set-screws reduce conductor strand damage and the range-taking design allows for many sizes and types of Class B/C conductors – all in one connector. For use in dry and wet location applications. Will not support combustion. ISPB2/0 Series, UL486D.
New from Lenox!
See what's new from Legrand!
The radiant® RF Lighting Control System offers simple control, a variety of device types, customizable scenes and the convenience of Android and iOS apps, so control is always in hand. Easily install with existing electrical wiring and pair the devices to the system with a quick button press. Add wireless control with the LC7001 Whole House Lighting Controller (Hub), conveniently adjust lighting levels, and setup unique scenes by time or the sun’s rising and setting, all from the Legrand Lighting Control iOS and Android apps.
New Possibilities for New Technology
Constructed with a robust, wireless transparent ABS plastic material, this lightweight and affordable enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations. The durable enclosure mounts easily for both surface and recessed applications, and the hinged door attaches in seconds without the need for tools or a helping technician.
Flexcor® Expansion Industrial Products
•Corrosion Resistant Nylon
Straight & 90° male with and without mesh
•304 grade Stainless Steel
Straight male with and without mesh
•Aluminum cord grips
Available in Straight, 45°, and 90° male fittings (compliments existing deluxe cord grip offering)
Straight male with mesh (for use with watertight devices and portable outlet boxes)
New Legrand Outdoor Power Solutions!
Think inside the box. The Outdoor Ground Box comes in three finishes to complement any outdoor space; Gray, Black and Brown. It’s available in a host of configurations to suit your needs.
Legrand's Outdoor Charging Stations provide an ideal solution for employees, students, and guests to charge their mobile devices in outdoor spaces. Perfect for areas like corporate campuses and higher education facilities, these stations incorporate power devices as well as LED lighting. Featuring durable construction and outdoor-rated finishes, these elegant pedestals are designed to enhance your facility while blending into existing landscaping.
• Charging & Illumination.
• 2- or 3-Gang Options.
• Outdoor-Rated Construction.
• Durable, Premium Finishes.
• A/V & Communication Compatible.
• Device Shelves.
• Door Options.
Introducing the new Steriguard and Plug tail USB receptacles from Legrand!
Protect your customers, your products and your reputation with the electrical wiring devices that provide all-inclusive protection for: all applications, all conditions, all components, all the time. All SteriGuard products meet strict NSF certification standards for public health protection and pass JIS Z2801 testing standards for inhibiting the growth of microorganisms.
USB Port Charging Receptacles
- •The USB Type-C connection port is much smaller than the rectangular USB Type-A connection port, which allows manufacturers to make slimmer devices.
- •USB Type-A ports have a small insert that only allows them to be connected in one orientation, which can leave users fumbling around in tight or hard-to-see spaces. USB Type-C has a reversible connector — meaning the device can be plugged in either way — making it more user-friendly.
- •USB Type-C connectors can transmit power, data, audio and visual content — all through one cord. This helps reduce the number of cables in employee work spaces and meeting rooms.
- •Best of all, USB Type-C allows cell phones, tablets and laptops to fully utilize USB 3.1 technology, which can deliver up to 100 watts of power and support audio and video transfers up to 10 gigabits per second.
Honeywell/Genesis offers a series of high-performing network category cables to provide optimal signal speed and integrity throughout a wide range of demanding applications. Keeping up with rapidly-evolving technology and data transfer requirements, while anticipating future needs, Honeywell network cables provide solutions for today with the ability to adapt to the future. Picking the right cable for a job is an important decision, and with the right solutions to choose from, Honeywell makes it easy to select the right network cable for you. Click here for details.
Backed by Honeywell Cable – a name you can trust – the SureLYNK System Warranty provides coverage for cable, as well as most brands of connectivity devices and labor including many CAT5e through CAT6A applications. Click here for details.
ALED Type V Square from RAB!
RAB's new post-top LED delivers clean light without any arm shadows. Photocell and motion sensor options available, as well as factory-installed Lightcloud Controller for use with RAB's Lightcloud lighting control system.
- Available in 78 and 150W models and replaces up to 400W MH
- Standard 0-10V dimming
- Precision optics deliver uniform, optimal light distribution
- Perfect for parking lots and pathways
- 100,000-Hour LED lifespan
Tradesman Pro Tough Box Cooler from Klein Tools!
A serious cooler that keeps cool for up to 30 hours! Not only does this tough box cooler carry lunch, it doubles as a handy place to sit. The lid on this large capacity cooler is recessed allowing space for 1-liter bottles to stand upright. The lid also contains a convenient compartment for smaller items such as medicine, napkins, utensils, keys, etc.
Wireless Jobsite Speaker from Klein Tools!
The Klein Tools AEPJS1 is a powered speaker that provides 5 watts of high-quality sound for smart phones, tablets, computers and other audio devices via a wireless Bluetooth* connection or wired auxiliary input. It answer calls hands-free with the built-in speakerphone and can be magnetically attached to any steel surface, attached to Klein's Lighted Tool Bag (Cat. No. 55431), mounted to a standard 1/4-20 tripod, attached to a lanyard, or simply stood up on any solid, level surface.
- iPhone and Android Supported
- 10-hour battery life
- 32.8 ft (10 m) connectivity range
- Rated IP45 Waterproof/Dustproof
- Drop Protected up to 6.6 ft (2 m)
Introducing Lightcloud™. Simple. Powerful. Supported.
Lightcloud is a commercial wireless lighting control system and service, fully developed and supported by RAB. It’s powerful and flexible, yet easy to use and install.
2” LED downlight from RAB
Clean, unobtrusive design delivers smooth and abundant light from an aperture just over 1 inch wide.
• 8W replaces 50W MR16 with energy savings of 82%
• Up to 696 lumens, 79 lm/W
• TRIAC dimmer compatibility for additional light control*
• Precision-engineered optics deliver smooth light without hot spots or glare
• 100,000-hour LED Lifespan
New from RAB: FXLED300!
RAB's new LED Floodlights in 200W replaces 400MH and the 300W fixture replaces 1000W MH floodlights.
• NEMA Types: 7H x 6V, 6H x 4V, 4H x 6V, 5H x 5V and 3H x 3V
• Slipfitter and trunnion mounting available
• Bi-level operation and 0-10V dimming (optional)
• 100,000-hour LED lifespan
New from RAB Lightning!
RAB's new shark is impact-resistant linear washdown, ideal for car washes, tunnels, stairwells and other hard-to-reach areas where relamping is difficult and costly.
• Available in 2 sizes and 4 wattages
• Versatile mounting options: Chain, junction box, angled surface mount or vandal-resistant surface mount.
• IP66 Rating protects against dust & water ingress
• 0 - 10V dimming
• 100,000-Hour LED lifespan
New from RAB! LED 8” Retrofit
Installs in minutes into existing, commercial recessed downlight frames. Just remove the old lamp, reflector and socket; install the DLED8 rough-ins and securely lock the fixture in place with swing-away ceiling clamps.
• Highly efficient: up to 95 lm/W
• Available with high 90+ CRI
• Universal driver is compatible with TRIAC, ELV and 0-10V dimmers*
• 30W DLED8 replaces 50W MH and 32W CFL, 38W DLED8 replaces 70W MH and 42W CFL
• Lightweight design for easy installation and increased safety
• Available in 2700, 3000, 3500 and 4000K
• 100,000-Hour LED lifespan
Built to last. Designed to save.
The vandalproof LED that reduces energy costs by up to 88%!
• Available in 6W and 12W models.
• Replaces up to 100W incandescent for impressive energy savings.
• Vandalproof polycarbonate drop lens.
• Ultra efficient, up to 128 lm/W, reducing energy costs by up to 88%.
• 50,000-Hour LED lifespan
Your budget. Your choice.
RAB's new Haybay is simple, affordable, and modular designed. Open 'airflow' design reduces operating temperatures and increases lifespan. Assortment of reflectors tailor the Haybay to specific applications. Available with a Lightcloud Controller, Lightcloud Sensor and other compatible RAB sensors
New from Lithonia: IBG High Bay
The versatile I-BEAM® IBG LED high bay boasts a single base platform design with a wide selection of options, taking IBG from basic applications to complex environments, including unconditioned spaces. The result is the maximum performance you need at the lowest possible cost.
- 8,000 to 60,000 lumens
- Standard and narrow fixture housing options
- High-ambient options up 131°F (55°C)
- High-efficiency options greater than 180+ LPW
New from Lithonia: Wafer LED
The ultra slim Wafer LED redefines recessed downlighting installations. With the narrow design and remote driver box, the Wafer LED can be installed in confined, hard to reach spaces such as closets, bathrooms, hallways, stairwells, outside soffits and other areas that would have been nearly impossible with traditional recessed housings.
New from Arlington: Round Cut-in Floor Box Kits
Arlington's UL Listed Drop In™ Floor Box Kits are the fastest way to install a Box nearly flush in an existing floor. Reduces installation time from 30 minutes to 5 minutes! Brass or nickel plated, non-metallic blank covers.
New from Arlington: liquid-tight, concrete-tight zinc fittings for PVC jacketed MC cable!
Save time and money with Arlington’s liquid-tight, concrete-tight fittings designed especially for PVC jacketed MC cable – and Teck 90 cable. Perfect for parking decks, these new, larger sizes cover the widest cable range:14/2 to 6/3.They’re compact - and the economical solution to installing PVC jacketed MC or Teck cable.
New From Arlington!
Arlington’s new Grounding Electrode Connector offers flexibility, convenience – and cost savings. It installs from inside or outside a metal panel or metal enclosure, through one of the existing 1/2' knockouts. There’s no need to modify the box or enclosure to accommodate the connector! GC50 provides excellent strain relief for grounding conductors.
Save time and money with Arlington's new TV bridge!
Arlington’s new TV Bridge™ II Kits are the easiest, fastest way to install a flat TV flush against the wall. Each kits includes two boxes and all the necessary connections. Installation is faster, because we’ve done the advance assembly work for you! You’ll receive a fully assembled, recessed box, with pre-wired receptacle, device, flexible cord and cord grip. With multiple options (TVBRA1K-TVBRA3K), simply choose your requirements: single-gang power, or two-gang power and low voltage. Plus, we offer an angled kit (TVB712BK) to accommodate large plugs and cables. Whichever your need, we’re sure to have the right product for your next project.
Employee Appreciation Day
Employee Appreciation at Wildwood!
Final Round of the ESI Employee Appreciation Hoops Contest. Congrats to Garrett 1st place and Alex 2nd place.
On April 6th a group of 10 ESI employees volunteered at Habitat for Humanity and helped build a house for a family of 5. We had a blast. Visit http://www.habitathillsborough.org/ to learn more about Habitat for Humanity and the work they do in our community.
On April 20th we hosted Eaton Day – Come Tailgate with Eaton and ESI! We had products on display from various Eaton product groups including Lighting, Gear and Surge Protection for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Many of our customers attended the show and enjoyed a delicious lunch catered by 4Rivers Smoke House. We gave away a variety of door prizes including Rays game tickets, Tampa Bay Bucs merchandise and more!
Electric Supply is recognized as an IMARK Platinum member for 2016 performance!
The IMARK Platinum program recognizes and rewards IMARK members that participate fully and effectively in support of IMARK suppliers and marketing programs.
IMARK members will earn points for activities and results in the following areas:
- Purchase growth with IMARK suppliers (compared with previous year)
- GainShare participation and success
- Gateway to Growth participation
- Learning on IMARK University
- Meeting attendance
- IMARK surveys
Electric Supply earned over 100 points and was awarded the Platinum Member status. We are proud of such recognition.
In Loving Memory of Jack Smith
Please support Jack’s family in their annual Leukemia walk.
Electric Supply named most generous workplace
Electric Supply is named a 2016 Top 100 Most Generous Workplace according to United Way Suncoast. Thank you to our owners and employees for fostering a culture of employee giving and volunteerism!
Halloween costume contest
Here are the results of our 2016 Halloween Costume Contest:
First Place – Dea Valdes
Second Place – Tiffiny Coffie
Third Place – Shannan Fields
New from Rab
New from Greenlee
New From RAB Lighting and Available at ESI!
New from Burndy
IDEAL's National Championship
Sign up for IDEAL's National Championship for Elite Tradesman and you could win $75,000! Electric Supply is hosting a contest on 9/22/16 from 3:30pm to 6:00pm. Prove your skills and compete for over $500,000 in cash and prizes! Click here to register.
Click here for cool contest videos!
Thank you for supporting our Back-2-School drive!
Electric Supply's staff dropped off 92 Backpacks with supplies to Pierce Middle School today. We appreciate the support of all who donated and helped with this cause. Thank you for supporting our Helping Hands project!
This week, we lost a wonderful friend and teammate with the sudden passing of Jack Smith. Jack was one of the best; not only “once a Marine, always a Marine” but also a great husband, dad, son and a solid friend who was quick to share his big smile and lighten one’s day.
Thank you Jack for touching our lives in such a positive way.
Funeral arrangements are as follows:
Military services will be held at Bay Pines on Friday, Aug. 5, at 3 pm; 10000 Bay Pines Blvd, St. Petersburg. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the American Cancer Society - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sptimes/obituary.aspx?n=jack-r-smith&pid=180928994&fhid=8211#sthash.O2DqXHjc.dpuf
New from Broan-Nutone
New Surge Protection for LED Lighting Applications
Electric Supply Featured in Port Tampa Bay Magazine, Spring 2016
Electric Supply Inc Empowered by Proximity to Port Tampa Bay
Electric Supply Inc. is a founding member of the Tampa-based Executive Shippers’ Council. Over the past dozen years, the council, coordinated by Port Tampa Bay, has grown to encompass more than 150 member companies, including those shipping through the port via containerized, breakbulk and bulk modes. Click here to read more about Electric Supply’s export business featured in the Port Tampa Bay Magazine.
Genesis Series Cable
New From Lenox
New From Arlington
Join us for our first ESI yard sale!
Come visit us at Wildwood!
Our new counter at Wildwood is open!
North Florida customers stop by and check it out. We have local inventory backed by over $9 million in inventory in Tampa!
On Friday December 18, a group from Electric Supply Inc. employees decided to help the local community. We spent our time lending a helping hand at Metropolitan Ministries in Tampa, FL.
In the Spotlight
On February 18, Tampa Mayor Buckhorn, St. Petersburg Mayor Kriseman, Mike Meidel with the Tampa Bay Export Alliance and Assistant U.S. Representative Omar Khan visited our facilities to recognize Electric Supply's International trade success and discuss two major trade negotiations the Obama Administration is working on. Both Mayor Buckhorn and Mayor Kriseman stressed how Tampa Bay stands to gain from the current U.S. trade agenda and that collaboration between the two cities positively promotes the Bay area’s export business internationally. Our honorable guests also did the honors of holding a ribbon cutting ceremony for Electric Supply's new warehouse facilities.
Visit our facebook page for more details and pictures.