F & BNC Coax Connector Tool - 8 in.
- The F/BNC insertion/removal tool is used to aid in accessing, torqueing, loosening, and reaching all types of standard F and BNC connectors. With a patented design that is only available from IDEAL, this is the only tool in the industry that works on both F and BNC connectors with the same tool end. No adjustments to the tool are required to move from BNC to F connector applications.
- To use the tool: 1) Place coax into open end of tool behind the connector 2) Slide the tool over the connector until seated 3) Turn tool to tighten or loosen as needed
- The only tool that works on both F and BNC connectors
- Accepts RG-59 through RG6 Quad cables/connectors – F and BNC
- Designed to help tighten/loosen/reach connectors
- Comfort grip contoured handle
- 8” overall length
- F-post on end of tool can be used for leverage when pushing connectors on to cable in the assembly process
- Works on most industry standard, typical sized compression or crimp, BNC and 7/16” nut F connectors
- Not designed for extra wide body connectors or RG-11 connectors