1-qt. Squeeze bottle
- IDEAL ClearGlide™ Wire pulling lubricant is a polymer-based formula well suited for all electrical and datacom applications, and safe to use with all cable types. It is clear and colorless, and suitable for indoor as well as outdoor applications. This formula provides quick and easy clean up, and extraordinary lubricity for super-fast pulls. Its controlled evaporation rate is ideal for shorter runs. It remains stable over wide temperature ranges from 32°F to 180°F (0°C to 82°C) and dries to a semi-fluid film that won't clog conduit. It is convenient to apply by hand, brush, or pump, and is environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive for user safety. It comes in 1-qt squeeze bottle, 1-gallon bucket, 5-gallon bucket, and 55 gallon drum. Lubricant is UL listed.
- Clear and colorless for quick and easy clean-up — great for indoor and retrofit pulls
- Polymer-based formula is perfect for all electrical and datacomm applications, and is safe to use with all cable types
- Controlled evaporation rate is ideal for shorter runs
- Remains stable over wide temperature ranges — usable from 32°F to 180°F (0°C to 82°C)
- Environmentally safe — non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive