This compact, lightweight wire stripper and cutter cleanly cuts solid and stranded copper wire. Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire. Handles are double-dipped for comfortable grip. Curved handles help reach into confined areas.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- DO NOT use to cut steel wire.
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Double-dipped comfort grips with curved handles
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Made in USA
- Application: Wire Stripping and Cutting
- Insulated: No
- Strips and Cuts: 10-18 AWG Solid, 12-20 AWG Stranded
- Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
- Overall Length: 7.125'' (181 mm)
- Handle Color: Blue/Yellow
- Weight: 0.34 lb (0.15 kg)