- Made in USA
- Cuts, strips and loops 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- Double-dipped comfort grips with curved handles
- Handle Color: Blue/Yellow
- Overall Length: 7-1/8'' (181.0 mm)
- Strips and Cuts: 10 - 18 AWG Solid (4.0 mm² - 0.75 mm²), 12 - 20 AWG Stranded (2.5 mm² - 0.50 mm²)
- Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
- Weight: 0.34 lb (0.15 kg)
- Sub Brand: Klein-Kurve®
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- DO NOT use to cut steel wire.
High Res JPG
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.