Klein Tools specializes in making some of the world's finest pliers. These High-Leverage Lineman's Pliers are built for heavy-duty cutting with induction hardened knives that are built to last. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The dual-material Journeyman handle makes these pliers tough and comfortable to use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of the tool
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
- Type: Journeyman Heavy Duty High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers
- Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire
- Overall Length: 9.5'' (241.3 mm)
- Material: Steel
- Nose Type: New England
- Jaw Length: 1.594'' (40.5 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1.25'' (31.8 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (15.9 mm)
- Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8'' (34.9 mm)
- Knife Length: 0.781'' (19.8 mm)
- Handle Color: Light Blue/Black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Handle Length: 5.328'' (135.3 mm)
- Insulated: No
- Tether Capable: No
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)