12 AWG solid, 8 in. tail w/loop & ground screw and stripped end
- Coming in various lengths and styles, IDEAL Grounding Pigtails are designed for a wide variety of grounding applications to help ensure compliance with Article 250 of the National Electric Code. Whether you need solid or stranded, fork or stripped end, small packaging for the occasional use or bulk packaging for the big jobs, we have a solution. The ultra-flexible lead wire and bonding jumpers make for fast and efficient pigtailing and the thread –forming, hole finding ground screw cuts down on installation time.
- Safe, fast and efficient for cost-effective grounding jobs
- Ensures compliance with Article 250 of the National Electric Code
- Various wire lengths allow for a solution for every job
- Thread-forming, hole-finding ground screw with combination Slotted, Phillips, Hex and #2 Robertson head
- Quantity: Box of 50