The Klein-Kurve Dual NM Cable Stripper/Cutter allows you to cleanly remove the outer jacket of 12/2 and 14/2 Type NM-B non-metallic sheathed cable. Stripping holes easily remove the insulation on 12 and 14 AWG solid wire. Precision shear-type blades provide square clean cuts on solid copper wire. Curved handles with double-dipped grips makes this stripper/cutter comfortable to use every day.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- 12/2 and 14/2 stripping slots quickly remove outer jacket of Type NM-B non-metallic sheathed cable
- Stripping holes easily remove insulation on 12 and 14 AWG lead wire
- New lock design prevents accidental locking and loosening over time
- Precision shear-type blades for square, clean cuts on solid copper wire
- Narrow, strong-gripping, serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire in tight places
- Holes for screw-shearing, wire looping and bending
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Double-dipped comfort grips
- Type: NM-B Cable 12/2 and 14/2
- Application: Wire Stripping and Cutting
- Strips and Cuts: NM-B Cable 12/2 and 14/2; 12-14 AWG Solid; 14-16 AWG Stranded
- Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
- Overall Length: 7.75'' (196.9 mm)
- Handle Color: Yellow/White
- Weight: 0.41 lb (0.19 kg)