Klein Tools' 1-5/16-Inch (25.4 mm) Extra Capacity Adjustable Wrench has extra capacity which allows you to use a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined areas. It is made of forged, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight. Has a high polish chrome finish, is rust resistant, and 10-Inch (254 mm) long.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT push or hammer wrench.
- Do NOT extend handle length.
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for light weight maximum strength and long life
- High polish chrome finish is rust resistant
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Contoured handles for comfortable use
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Rail is ground for precision fit
- Jaw Capacity: 1-5/16'' (33.3 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.125'' (257.2 mm)
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Handle Color: Chrome
- Handle Finish: High-Polish Chrome
- Weight: 0.98 lb (0.44 kg)