The Klein Tools 7-Piece Magnetic Nut Driver Set features nut drivers with internal flanges to provide a solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor. The nut drivers are made with chrome-plated, hollow shafts to help prevent corrosion. The donut-shaped magnetic tips easily hold fasteners in place for convenient use. The drivers are constructed with Cushion-Grip handles to provide greater torque and comfortable use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
- Full hollow shafts (except 3/16-Inch [5 mm]) facilitate work on long bolt applications
- Rare Earth magnetic tips
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort
- Color coded handles domes for easy identification
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Chrome plated shafts help prevent corrosion
- Set contains Cat. No. 646-3/16M, 646-1/4M, 646-5/16M, 646-11/32M, 646-3/8M, 646-7/16M, 646-1/2M
- Application: Tightening
- Included: 646-3/16M, 646-1/4M, 646-5/16M, 646-11/32M, 646-3/8M, 646-7/16M, 646-1/2M
- Special Features: Rare Earth Magnet Tips
- Insulated: No
- Overall Length: 15.75'' (400 mm)
- Overall Height: 1.5'' (38.1 mm)
- Overall Width: 6.75'' (171.5 mm)
- Type: Magnetic
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)