Strip, Push, Connect – The Fastest Way To Make A Connection.
- The In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector is perfect for residential, light commercial, lighting retrofit, and pre-fab wiring systems, or any other branch circuit wiring application where a traditional twist-on wire connector would be used. Simply push the wire in – the low insertion force makes it easy.
- The color-coded shell allows for quick identification of port configuration while the clear polycarbonate housing allows for visual verification of every connection. The ergonomic design is easier to grip which means more comfortable push-in connections. The compact size makes for easy installations in even the tightest spots or shallow boxes, and the tough, flame-retardant shell stands up to the harshest environments.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified, and rated to 600V – the In-Sure® saves time and improves productivity while perfecting connections.
- Ergonomic design for easy grip and comfortable installation
- Low insertion force for fast and easy connections
- Compact size makes installation easy
- Clear shell gives visual verification of connection
- Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
- Models 32, 33, 34, and 39 approved for bonding and grounding applications
- 600V maximum building wire; 1,000V maximum signs or lighting fixtures
- Model: 33
- Ports: 3
- Wire Range: Solid: 20 – 12 AWG Stranded: 16 – 12 AWG (≤19 str.) 18 AWG (7 Strand) Stranded Tin Bonded: 18 - 14 AWG (≤19 str.)
- Quantity: Jar of 250
MiscellaneousIn-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector Spec Sheet - Models 32, 33, 34
In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector Spec Sheet - Model 39
In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector Spec Sheet - Model 87, 88, 90
Wire Termination Warranty
Sell SheetsIn-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector Sell Sheet
Wire Connector Catalog
InstructionsIn-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector Instructions - Model 32, 33, & 34
In-Sure® Push-In Wire Connector Instructions - Model 87, 88, & 90