Isolated Ground Heavy-Duty Spec Grade Duplex Receptacle Back & Side Wire 20amp 125volt Gray
- RoHS Compliant
- IG symbol and Isolated Ground markings for easy identification and circuit delineation.
- Triple-wipe brass contacts ensure lasting, positive contact with plug blades.
- High-impact resistant nylon face resists impacts and scrapes.
- Corrosion-resistant plated steel strap.
- Patented feature, external screw-pressure-plate back wire clamp on ground terminal for faster, easier installation.
- Plastic barrier isolates grounding terminal from mounting strap and metal boxes.
- Side and internal screw-pressure-plate back wire capability with #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad, solid or stranded wire.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
- Depth (US): 0.922"
- Height (US): 3.281"
- Width (US): 1.322"
- Amps: 20A
- NEMA Configuration Number: 5-20R
- Volts: 125V
- Volts (AC): 125
- Capacity: Duplex
- Grade Type: Federal Specification
- Color: Gray
- Type: Receptacles
- Number Of Poles: 2
- Number Of Wires: 3
- Special Features: Isolated ground,back,side wire
- Style: Duplex
Buy American Act Compliance
- Country Of Origin: MEXICO
- Buy American Act Status: Trade Agreement Act Compliant
Listing Agencies/Third Party Certifications
- RoHS: Yes
- CSA Listing Info: C22.2 No. 42
- CSA Standard: Yes
- Federal Spec: Yes
- UL Listing No: UL498
- UL Standard: Yes
- UN SPSC: 39121406
- UR: No
Pass & Seymour Commercial and Industrial Products
Heavy Duty Isolated Ground Receptacles, SF1306R1