For cutting copper wire up to 600 MCM and aluminum wire up to 750 MCM, use the Klein Tools Ratcheting Cable Cutter. This cutter features a hold-open spring that allows for rapid cutting while the quick-release lever permits the blade to open as the tool is being used. This premium hand tool is made in Germany.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- Do NOT use to cut steel or ACSR.
- Reduced hand force for easier cutting
- Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut
- Cuts up to 600 MCM Copper and 750 MCM Aluminum
- Quick release lever opens blades easily in every cutting position, to allow removal of the cable before completion of cut
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness
- Locking lever keeps handles closed for easy transport; fits in a tool box or bag
- New higher cutting capacity and reduced hand force make it easier to cut large diameter cables
- Cable Cutter Replacement Part List available for reference if needed
- MCM Maximum Cable Capacity (Aluminum): 750 MCM (380 mm²)
- MCM Maximum Cable Capacity (Copper): 600 MCM (300 mm²)
- MCM Maximum Cable Capacity (Communication Cable): 1-1/8'' (28.6 mm)
- Application: Cutting Copper and Aluminum Cable
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Overall Length: 10.25'' (260.4 mm)
- Handle Color: Red
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)