- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Glow in the dark grips to easily locate your tool in dark or low lit areas.
- Grips charge in natural and artificial lighting.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Sure-gripping cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- NOTE: Glow time and intensity may vary if charged in low light. Clean grips regularly to maintain glow brightness.
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-3/8'' (238.1 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40.5 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4'' (31.8 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (15.9 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (19.8 mm)
- Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped
- Handle Color: Glow
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
- Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire
- Finish: Combination Polished Black Oxide
- Handle Length: 7-3/8'' (187.3 mm)
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Handform
- Insulated: No
- Jaw Capacity: 1.3/8'' (34.9 mm)
- Joint Type: Locking
- Material: Steel
- Nose Grip Type: Knurled
- Tether Capable: No
- Type: Side Cutting
High Res JPG