- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Glow in the dark grips to easily locate your tool in dark or low lit areas.
- Grips charge in natural and artificial lighting.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire, nails, and most hardened wire.
- WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- NOTE: Glow time and intensity may vary if charged in low light. Clean grips regularly to maintain glow brightness.
- Overall Length: 8-1/16'' (204.8 mm)
- Jaw Length: 13/16'' (20.6 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16'' (30.2 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16'' (11.1 mm)
- Cut Style: Standard
- Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped
- Handle Color: Glow
- Weight: 0.60 lb (0.27 kg)
- Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire
- Finish: Combination Polished Black Oxide
- Handle Length: 4-3/4'' (120.7 mm)
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Handform
- Insulated: No
- Joint Type: Hot Riveted
- Material: Steel
- Tether Capable: No
- Type: Diagonal Cutting
High Res JPG