- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.
- Destroy tool if the insulation is damaged in any way.
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wires.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised.
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt.
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools.
- Made in the USA.
- TT1: Tool Tether, 10 lbs Max
- TT2: Triple-Locking Tool Tether, 15 lbs Max
- Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails and Most Hardened Wires
- Cut Style: Side-Cutting
- Handle Color: Orange/Grey
- Handle Material: High-Dielectric Plastic
- Handle Type: Slim
- Insulated: Yes
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40.48 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (15.87 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-5/16'' (33.33 mm)
- Joint Type: Hot-Riveted
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (19.84 mm)
- Material: Induction Hardened Steel
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-5/8'' (244.47 mm)
- Protection: 1000V
- Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts
- Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Sub Brand: 2000 Series®
- Type: High-Leverage
- Weight: 1.25 lbs. (0.56 kg)
High Res JPG