This durable, dependable Plug Load receptacle is designed to help you meet ASHRAE energy standards. The controlled marking printed on the tough nylon face is both NEMA-approved and compliant with the National Electrical Code®.
- RoHS Compliant
- LEED Contribution: Yes
- NEMA approved controlled receptacle marking pad printed on the face of receptacle for superior abrasion resistance.
- CH versions feature a factory broken split circuit tab allowing you to control half of the receptacle.
- Can be used to control loads using the Wattstopper DLM system and other building control systems.
- Corrosion-resistant, plated steel strap locked into assembly to prohibit strap from bending away from body.
- One-piece, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Heavy-duty compact design for easier installation and long lasting performance.
- Impact-resistant nylon face.
- Terminal compartments isolated from each other for positive conductor containment.
- Side and internal screw-pressure-plate back wire accepts #14 - #10 AWG solid or stranded wire.
- All devices fit standard #26 opening wall plate.
- Tri-drive terminal and mounting screws.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
- Depth (US): 0.833"
- Height (US): 3.281"
- Width (US): 1.322"
- Amps: 20A
- NEMA Configuration Number: 5-20R
- NEMA Rating: Yes
- Volts: 125V
- Volts (AC): 125
- Grade Type: Specification
- Color: White
- Type: Plug Load Receptacle
- Style: Decorator
Buy American Act Compliance
- Country Of Origin: MEXICO
- Buy American Act Status: Trade Agreement Act Compliant
Listing Agencies/Third Party Certifications
- RoHS: Yes
- cULus: Yes
- Federal Spec: Yes
- UL Listing No: UL498
- UL Standard: Yes
- UN SPSC: 39121406